Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch



                After I returned from my grand adventure, I decided to paten most of the mixes of foods I had gathered from my travels. One of my favored foods was the cocoa covered peanuts. I wanted to market it however; I had to come up with a name for it.  Obviously it would have my name in the title I would call it Phileas Fogg Nuts for Cocoa. I will package it in a small box enough for eight ounces of the product. Having the sweetness to was down the liquor and the saltiness to make a patron want to drink some more. The outer cocoa will have some sweetness to it in the mix of the sugar and milk, however the inside peanut will be roasted with salt and sprinkled with more salt after the nut is roasted sufficiently. The product will only have five simple ingredients, long enough so the drunkest of the drunk can read it and know what their consuming. The ingredients will be cocoa, sugar, milk, salt, and peanuts. It will be located on the left panel of the box with the right panel explaining a little on how I acquired the product, with the name “Phileas Fogg Nuts for Cocoa” in the front and back panels. Bellow the name will be a drawing of the product cut in half showing the peanut surrounded by the cocoa shell, with the possibility of the exterior of the product is more malleable. It will have a dark brown coloring to the box, with a white ring around the label and the name will be in red lettering, with the ingredients listed in a white box with black lettering. The explanation on how I acquired the product with a drawing of a paper and written in small yet legible black writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment